Terms & Conditions
Craig Lyn Design Studio Store
If you have any questions regarding these terms & conditions, you can contact us at this page.
Terms & Conditions:
The Store, and all content available on the Store, is provided on an “as-is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All goods and services purchased through the Store are provided on an “as-is” basis unless otherwise noted in the packaging included with the goods and services.
You acknowledge, by your use of this Store, that your use of this Store is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of this Store, and that neither Craig Lyn Design Studio nor any of its partners shall be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this Store.
All rights, title, and interest in and to Craig Lyn Design Studio goods and services provided here are and will remain the exclusive property of Craig Lyn Design Studio and its licensors. They are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Nothing in the Terms & Conditions gives you a right to use the Craig Lyn Design Studio name or any of the Craig Lyn Design Studio trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding Craig Lyn Design Studio, is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
Pricing and Availability:
All goods and services offered on the Store are subject to availability. Prices are subject to change without notice at any time.
Craig Lyn Design Studio reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order for any reason at any time, including after an order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed. We may attempt to contact you if all or a portion of your order is cancelled, or if additional information is needed to complete and accept your order.
Coupons & Promotions:
Craig Lyn Design Studio reserves the right to cancel or refuse a coupon or promotion at any time, including after an order has been submitted. In the event of a dispute we reserve the right to cancel the order and will refund the full amount to the original payment method.
For new subscriber discount coupons, single use only and valid only one per household or mailing address. The coupon is valid only for 10 days after subscribing. Coupon may not be transferred to another customer. May not be used in conjunction or combination with other promotions, coupons or sale items. Not valid for HG-1 2020 or other HG-1 grinders.
Coupons may not be used in conjunction with other sales or promotions and may not be combined with other discounts or coupons.
Sales & Import Tax:
Craig Lyn Design Studio calculates and charges sales tax for the State of Florida. Any sales tax charged will be indicated during the checkout process. Craig Lyn Design Studio does not have the ability to honor tax-exempt entities at the time of order. Tax-exempt entities can request a refund of sales tax paid on an order. It is the purchaser’s sole responsibility to pay any sales tax owed on any goods purchased for delivery to States or countries outside of California.
For overseas customers, import duties and taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer. Craig Lyn Design Studio cannot be held responsible for additional incurred duties.
Craig Lyn Design Studio policy is to dispatch either the following or the second working day after an order is received. Delays due to carriers, customs and import issues and strikes can and will occur and are unfortunately out of the control of Craig Lyn Design Studio. We will assist when possible in resolving these issues but we can not be held responsible for third party delays. Please bear this in mind when choosing a less expensive carrier such as USPS, since resolving any issue can be a very long process.
All orders are insured to the full value. Once a trace has been completed, and the shipper has deemed a package lost in transit, Craig Lyn Design Studio will either issue a full refund or dispatch another item.
Resale and Risk of Loss:
Purchases made on the Store are intended for end users only, and are not authorized for resale. Title and risk of loss for all products purchased from the Store pass to the purchaser at the time of delivery by Craig Lyn Design Studio to the freight carrier.
While Craig Lyn Design Studio and our international shipping partners will assist the customer in clearing goods through the delivery country’s Customs, it is the customer’s responsibility to provide any additional clearance paperwork or import documents required.
Refused deliveries will be returned to our warehouse. It may take up to 45 days for the returned items to be identified as refused, and processed for a refund. Any fees assessed by the shipping company to return a delivery to the shipment origin are the customer’s responsibility and will be deducted from the refund amount. Restocking fees will be charged for any goods returned due to customer’s refusal of delivery.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the purchase of your HG-1 Grinder from the Store, you can return the product(s) within 30 days of purchase for a product refund minus a 15% restocking fee provided the product(s) are in like new condition and are in their original packaging. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Accessories unfortunately are not eligible for a return.
To initiate a refund, and to arrange for the return of the product(s), you can contact us at this page. You are responsible for the costs of shipping the product back to Craig Lyn Design Studio.
Your Craig Lyn Design Studio product is covered by a 120 day limited warranty from the date of purchase.
Should your Craig Lyn Design Studio product have a defect in product material or workmanship within the first 120 days after purchase, Craig Lyn Design Studio will either ship you the appropriate replacement part or have you return the product to us for repair or replacement.
Craig Lyn Design Studio will not pay for:
- Repairs of replacements when the product is used for purposes other than intended.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse or abuse or use with products not approved by Craig Lyn Design Studio.
Please follow these instructions to receive warranty service:
- Note the product serial number. This number is usually located on the back or underside of the product, either on a sticker or an imprinted graphic.
- Have the original or a copy of the sales receipt.
- Contact Craig Lyn Design Studio at this page to describe the material or workmanship defect. Craig Lyn Design Studio will then determine if a replacement part can be shipped to you, or if the product needs to be returned to Craig Lyn Design Studio for repair or replacement.
- If the product needs to be returned toCraig Lyn Design Studio for repair or replacement under the Warranty, Craig Lyn Design Studio will issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization code as well as information as to where to ship the product. Upon receipt of the product, Craig Lyn Design Studio may ship a replacement or contact you with further information regarding repair of the product. Typical turnaround time to address Warranty claims is 10-14 business days, plus shipping, depending on your geographical location and type of damage or Warranty claim. Any Warranty returns must be in the original shipping packaging.
- Shipping costs. If an RMA is issued, in some cases Craig Lyn Design Studio will pay for return shipping from the customer’s point of origin. If a product is deemed to be without fault or in need of repair, the customer will be responsible for both the cost of shipping to return the unit toCraig Lyn Design Studio as well as the cost of shipping back to the customer.
- For additional protection of the product and secure handling while a product is being returned for any Warranty repair, Craig Lyn Design Studio recommends that you use a traceable, insured delivery service. Craig Lyn Design Studio is not responsible for any damage while a product is in transit or for products shipped that are not delivered to Craig Lyn Design Studio.